Saturday, June 2, 2007

Theo Unites the Horde and the Alliance

As President of the United States I will require the trust and support of the Alliance, my former sworn enemies, if I am to accomplish the goals I have set for myself and if we, as a people and an online gaming community are to overcome the petty differences that impede our becoming what we are destined to be, namely, a global society of cooperation, collaboration, tolerance and inclusivity. I have embarked upon an auspicious undertaking to show my good will to my Alliance brothers and sisters. Last night I disrobed, save for my loin cloth and [Admiral's Hat], and braved the city of Iron Forge. It took a ghost run or two to make my way past the guards and the flaged 70s, but I eventually made it to the Deeprun Tram.


Once there I unflagged and proceeded to cavort with the commuters. In time, I think I grew on them, as demonstrated by the following series of screen captures.




This must have been one heckuva sight for Alliance noobs scooting between IF and SW.


Here's a lovely little Nelf shaking her groove thing with the future President of the United States.

It turns out humans can cut quite a rug. But eventually the night had to come to an end. I took a moment to dance with a flagged 70 . . .

Finally, I bid farewell to my new friends . . .

then I headed back to the depot where I called it a night.

No comments: